FAQ

Forum >> FAQ >> draft   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
jon birney

North Platte Bengals
VI.27

Broken Bat Baseball
does anything effect the players that come up when you draft besides the younger players from latin America, older ones from college, so on? do the higher leagues get better player i.e. higher potential or is it purely random? is there anything I can do to get higher potential? I have gotten first round picks with 12 potential when they had very good potential. is there anything to look for when two players both have good or very good potential? thanks for any and all help
AssumedPseudonym

Deerfield Beach Rats
V.7

Broken Bat Baseball
 There’s pretty much no rhyme nor reason to it. Early rounds are more likely to net higher POT players, but other than that it’s generally just a spin on the roulette wheel. All you can really do is look at scouting reports and take the one that looks most promising.
jon birney

North Platte Bengals
VI.27

Broken Bat Baseball
ok thanks
Hayseed

Hood River Hawks
IV.1

Broken Bat Baseball
My team drafted a 1st Rd pick on 2/19/18 (before I joined the game). The button to draft still says "Your team has already drafted this week".
?????
Are weeks 9 days here? What am I missing?
MukilteoMike

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
It's two weeks between the first and second rounds, then every week after that.
tdawg1413

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
When its time to add or draft a player, you get the option to take a HS, College, Latin American etc type of player. Am I wrong in my assessment that once you click on say college player to look at whats available, you cant go back and also check the other players at say the HS level?
Frankebasta

Kodiak Mules
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
you're correct.
once you've given your 10 players, you must choose among them
tdawg1413

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Thank you sir!

Previous Page | Show All |