Off-Topic Forum

Forum >> Off Topic >> Derail Prevention   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Herp Derp

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
"Joe Biden is too handsy" may not be a political statement, and while true in the past, is only made by political people who do not like him, and irrelevant/inappropriate to this present conversation. I'm dropping this, hoping you will, too.
-buffmckagan

The "forum curse" might send me directly down to LL6 for this... but whatever. What's Thanksgiving without a family argument anyway?

You act like such a little girl that Joe Biden would probably stroke your hair and feel you up.

You're the one who injected politics into the game and revealed a bit of your own leanings with your logo request and subsequent comments. I had what I still think is a humorous take on your request. Now you want to make baseless accusations about my leanings while claiming the last word and the moral high ground? How about no.

It doesn't take a partisan to recognize odd behavior (but it might take one to overlook and make excuses for it) which is why I chose the links I used instead of some others that really hammer home even more awkward behavior.
I didn't say Biden was too handsy as you implied; CNN, TYT, Vanity Fair, Trevor Noah, Stephen Colbert, and the Washington Post did (and that's just the in the two links I provided) and none of them can really be accused of being enemies of the Democratic party or whoever they nominate for any office.

As for me, all I'll say is that it's silly to get so worked up over American politics considering the only viable options given are two sides of the same coin.
Maybe just try to relax and enjoy the ongoing collapse.

Previous Page | Show All |