Off-Topic Forum

Forum >> Off Topic >> Shameless Plug for XFL nd StL Battlehawks   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
JohnnyBoi62

Florissant Falcons
VI.21

Broken Bat Baseball
I have StL roots and it's been an awesome inaugural season for the XFL Battlehawks so far. I was skeptical as to whether the level of play would be good enough to watch. After tuning in for bits of 3 games I'm very happy with the level of play. Very physical line play and defense keeps the games from becoming comical shootouts like I thought it might be.

As far as fan participation goes, StL sold out its lower bowl of the Dome for the home opener (29,500 attendance). If that keeps up they're thinking of opening the upper bowl. You can watch professional football for 25 bucks a ticket again, and I'm loving every minute of it. Also like how the spring season format fits in with other professional sports.

The icing on the cake here is that this is one final single finger salute to notorious pinhead Stan Kroenke and his greedy NFL owner cronies who used a scorched earth policy when vacating the city. I hope he enjoys all the upcoming lawsuits between the Rams/Chargers as they try and navigate shared use of that mega-stadium and sweating it out on whether the Chargers can actually put rear ends in the seats for their home games.

Previous Page | Show All |