Kalamazoo Bloody Tigers
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Oh. My. God. That was amazing and mind boggling and hilarious. 😂😂😂😂
Haselrig

Novi Doubledays
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Mesmerized by shiny spoons, wrestling alligators in the off season, getting bit by a lion. Typical baseball stuff :)

There's a few more baseball dollops that I've listened to so far. One about the Yankees pitchers who swapped lives which was okay. The Rube one is the best, but the Ten Cent Beer Night one is pure 70's gold and worth a listen, too :)
Tiger504

Kalamazoo Bloody Tigers
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Funny, I was just thinking about Fritz and Kekich the other day. I'll have to take a listen.
Haselrig

Novi Doubledays
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Here's the link.
Tiger504

Kalamazoo Bloody Tigers
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Thanks Haselrig! I gave it a listen too. I remember hearing about it but I never knew the whole story. It probably would have passed me by as a kid had my grandpa not told me about it. He was a Yankee fan and thought it was humorous.
Haselrig

Novi Doubledays
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Yeah, that one was a bit more tragic than I'd expected. Still a good listen, though.

The Dollop is pretty great. The worst episodes are at least amusing, the best ones make your sides hurt. For a great non-baseball one, check out the WWII story of the Willie D. Probably my favorite episode of the ones I've listened to so far.
Tiger504

Kalamazoo Bloody Tigers
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
I just keep listening to these. It's like one train wreck after another, and I can't look away 😂

Who'd have thunk an online baseball game would have these kind of side benefits.
Haselrig

Novi Doubledays
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Yeah, I've been running through these for about a month now. They're the right length, half an hour to an hour. Usually end up laughing until it hurts at some point in each one :P
Tiger504

Kalamazoo Bloody Tigers
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Ten cent beer night: my favorite so far! 👍👏

My abs hurt! Maybe it's because I remember so many of those players. Billy Martin, Mike Hargrove, Jeff Burroughs, Fergie Jenkins....and then the references to the movie The Warriors, a classic if there ever was one 😂😂😂😂😂
Haselrig

Novi Doubledays
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
I haven't gotten to it yet, but that other Seventies classic Disco Demolition is in there, too. That one's a little longer, so I've been putting it off, but I might have to give it a listen

Previous Page | Show All |