Bug Reports

Forum >> Bug Reports >> Player assignments reverted.   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
After the 4th game today, I dropped a player, brought a guy up from AAA, and reset my lineups. However after the 5th game I can see the lineup was reverted and the guy I promoted from AAA to the majors was back in AAA. The guy I dropped was still dropped though, so when the lineup reverted, it reverted to an ineligible lineup with no player at SS...
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Which player?

Steve
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
I dropped Luis Enriquez and promoted Bruce Hamel. Then I put Ted "Jekyll" Scanlon in the lineup. However somewhere between game 4 and game 5, Hamel was placed back in AAA and the SS spot was empty in the lineup... Scanlon played SS in game 5, but I don't know if game 5 was using my lineup settings, or if it just happened to choice Scanlon as the best option given the spot was unassigned.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Not sure what might have happened....I'll look into it.

Steve
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
I know my network was acting flaky. Initially I thought that the settings just didn't take, except that the guy I put in ended up back in AAA. It shouldn't have been possible for me to put him in the lineup if the promotion didn't take... Just weird. If its a one off, maybe not worth spending a lot of time on. I just figured I should report it. I thought maybe there was a mini-rollback between Game 4 and Game 5 or something along those lines.

Previous Page | Show All |