Bug Reports

Forum >> Bug Reports >> impossible to set a player as a sub   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
jpnwrt

Logan Pioneers
V.6

Broken Bat Baseball
... probably because his alter ego doesn't allow it.

A.Aleman (Alfonso Aleman) is complaining, because A.Aleman (Andres Aleman) is already in the starting lineup vs RHP, and won't allow another A.Aleman as a sub.

I've tried to convince Andres that he should be more emphatic (after all, they're probably relatives, if distant ones), but to no avail. Besides, my Spanish sucks, and unlike his cousin Alfonso, Andres doesn't speak English.

;-)

Seriously now, I hope that I've correctly deduced the reason for the problem. What's going on:
I try to update the lineup.
On the pulled menu of the subs there is only one A.Aleman.
If I set that A.Aleman as a sub, after clicking Update that sub position is still empty.

Nothing urgent, at least I don't think it could seriously affect my chances to stay in the 3rd div. But in your spare time, may be worth taking a look at.

[EDIT:] It turns out, Andres does speak English. He just refused to speak to me, because he was pissed I've managed to mistake the Flag of Puerto Rico for the Flag of Cuba. My apology, Andres. :)

Updated Thursday, November 19 2020 @ 7:53:06 am PST

Updated Thursday, November 19 2020 @ 8:20:09 am PST
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
In these rare instances, I've just been changing names so that they can be uniquely identified.

Steve
jpnwrt

Logan Pioneers
V.6

Broken Bat Baseball
Thanks for the reply. Didn't expect it so fast :)

Previous Page | Show All |