Bug Reports

Forum >> Bug Reports >> Game: League [#3642053] Scoring Error?   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Ken_Kennilworth

Charleston Hawks
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Final score recorded as Charleston 11 Alamonte Springs 9...2 runs were credited to Charleston on game ending hit in bottom on ninth--should have only credited 1 run?

Final play was a double with 2 runners on that both scored...on such a game ending play only the tie breaking run should be counted...only if the final hit is a home run should more than enough runs to end the game should be counted, and then all base runners and the batter runner scores will count.

Final score should be Charleston 10, Altamont Springs 9.

Updated Wednesday, February 5 2020 @ 6:42:34 pm PST

Updated Wednesday, February 5 2020 @ 6:46:01 pm PST
Seca

Waterloo Dinosaurs
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
This is a fairly commonly reported bug. This was Admin's official response in one of those threads:

Basically, the game engine works on an at bat by at bat basis and checks for end-of-game only after each at bat. Obviously that needs to change to have some "in play" checking.

My guess is that's its kind of complicated to do the "in play" checking.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Yes...sorry.

One day I might fix it...there are just too many other things that I think are more important.

Steve
Ken_Kennilworth

Charleston Hawks
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
I appreciate your response!

I am glad to know that you are aware of the matter and I certainly agree correcting this item is a finishing touch akin to candles on a birthday cake...(that is, the cake will taste the same)

thank you for providing this game for us to enjoy!

Previous Page | Show All |