Bug Reports

Forum >> Bug Reports >> League Wide Statistics Screen   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Ken_Kennilworth

Charleston Hawks
III.2

Broken Bat Baseball
I looked at the 2043 Team Statistics for my League, V12, and I don't understand the numbers in the G (Games?) column. There are numbers in the thousands for each team, when the total of games for the season is 160 league, a handful of spring training, and a smaller handful of league games. Is the number displayed the total games played by that franchise since inception of the league? If so, it doesn't seem right because the page otherwise reports stats of 2043 only.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Are you talking about here: League Statistics?

Steve
jezzat

Rockford Rhinos
IV.5

Broken Bat Baseball
The stats are just copied from each team's own statistics page so the Games total is the sum total of the individual number of games played by each player.

I.e. if player A has played say 140 games and player B 130, you would have a running total of 270. If player C had played 120, that would make 390 and so on and so on.

As far as I can think of, it's only real use as a stat is that it shows how often and how early each team tends to use pinch hitters.
Ken_Kennilworth

Charleston Hawks
III.2

Broken Bat Baseball
Steve/Admin

correct...I don't know what the Games data is reporting/data source the numbers..

thanks
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
I don't think this is really a bug...it's more just a matter of how you interpret the data, no?

Steve

Previous Page | Show All |