Bug Reports

Forum >> Bug Reports >> No Spread in Draft Pool Ages?   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
hurstdm

Murfreesboro Moo Cows
VI.5

Broken Bat Baseball
I drafted Latin Academy in Round #3 and I believe every player was age 17, though the range is listed as 16-21. I drafted from the college pool in Round #4 and I believe every player was age 20, though the range is listed as 20-22. I know there have been some kinks in the drafting code and wanted to make sure to mention my experience before Friday's draft if this was a bug. Thanks!
hurstdm

Murfreesboro Moo Cows
VI.5

Broken Bat Baseball
Just to follow up, I drafted out of the college pool this week and every option was age 20.
Haselrig

Novi Doubledays
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
I had all 17 year olds in Latin.
hurstdm

Murfreesboro Moo Cows
VI.5

Broken Bat Baseball
Round #6. College again. All age 20 again.
AssumedPseudonym

Deerfield Beach Rats
V.7

Broken Bat Baseball
 This probably isn’t going to be changed this season, and is almost certainly an artifact of what Steve was trying with pre-draft stats on players. Honestly, I wouldn’t worry about it too much right now. If it’s still an issue next season, however, then I’ll start worrying.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Yes, this is a product of the new prospect generation algorithm. Next season, the players we arranged a bit differently in terms of ages and for the North American players there will be high school seniors, juco freshman and sophomore and college juniors and seniors (all of varying age).

There will also be players at other stages that are involved in amateur/overseas simulations to create statistics for the prospects.

Steve

Previous Page | Show All |