Bug Reports

Forum >> Bug Reports >> Over one week and can't Draft player   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Nxck9

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Title says it all. Steve, I know you're the man, you know what to do
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Not a bug. The season flip brought round #1 early in the week, but the next draft pick isn't until this Friday about 12 days later. It is the only week during the season that works this way and it is because there are no games prior to that Friday which would make for a redundant training update.
Haselrig

Novi Doubledays
IV.8

Broken Bat Baseball
I was hoping we'd moved rounds #2 - #10 up a week. There was support for that at this point last season.

Updated Tuesday, October 17 2017 @ 1:49:26 am PDT
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Yeah, I supported that move. My response though was structured to address this being put in the Bug Report forum. It should be in the Suggestion forum... just saying.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Would it be better to move the fist round draft to the first Friday rather than right after the flip??

Steve
Haselrig

Novi Doubledays
IV.8

Broken Bat Baseball
I'd prefer we move the rest of the rounds up to eliminate the gap between round one and two instead of moving round one.

I like having that first rounder right around the time you have the aging update. It really allows you to spend some time surveying the state of the franchise. You have a better idea of what you having coming up and what you have that's falling off the top. You can then use that knowledge to set your strategy for the opening of waivers. Without knowing how that pick turned out ahead of time, everything is a bit murkier. Having that guy for spring training also makes spring training more compelling because you want to see how that guy performs.

Cactusguy21

Presque Isle Vikings
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
I personally like the drafts where they are, but I could support moving round 1 forward a week if that's on the table.
dsz071

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball

I'd prefer we move the rest of the rounds up to eliminate the gap between round one and two instead of moving round one.

+1
dsz071

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Stupid tablet double posted, sorry.

Updated Thursday, October 19 2017 @ 2:48:23 pm PDT
allen54chevy

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I moved a copy of this discussion to Suggestions as it seems to be going that way.
I hope its not too cluttered.

Previous Page | Show All |