Bug Reports

Forum >> Bug Reports >> draft error today   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
RDailey1948

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Prospect 6181 showed up but skill levels etc not filled it when I drafted him. Refreshed and then unavailable. Not on my transactions. Will wait and see if you get him assigened.
Thanks,
RD

His page was displayed without items filled in.

Updated Friday, August 4 2017 @ 1:33:38 pm PDT
RDailey1948

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I guess he is out there in limbo?
4 hours later and my Draft selections are there (9 options now) but he is gone. I think there were 10 originally so my guess is he is stuck somewhere in the que?

Do I need to select from these 9 or wait for him to show?

Draft page says I can draft.

Updated Friday, August 4 2017 @ 1:37:44 pm PDT
occham

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I'm not an expert but I'm 99% sure that means someone else drafted him so you'll need to pick from the remaining 9 guys.

I had something like that happened where I had my list, picked someone, got a weird result - I don't remember exactly what it was but it was like 'player not found ' or something like that and he was never added to my team. I refreshed the page and sort of randomly picked someone else and they got drafted and assigned to me.

I would assume that's what's happened. I think it's far more likely to occur if you're picking from the smaller pools of players early in the round where there's a lot of people all picking at the same time. When I picked this morning, there were less than 100 'international' players available so if even 4-5 people selected that list there's like a 10% chance that one guy will show up on two lists.

Updated Friday, August 4 2017 @ 2:16:02 pm PDT
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Yeah...it's hard for me to know exactly what happened here. I went looking for some data, but there just isn't any.

It could be as described above. It could also be some else...it's really hard to say without data.

If it happens again, please let me know. I will see if I can capture more data so if it happens in the future, I can see what's going on.

Thanks,

Steve
RDailey1948

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Thanks

All I know was VG LH pitcher prospect. Was listed as Prospect 6181 when his screen no longer up.

Updated Saturday, August 5 2017 @ 4:44:09 am PDT

Previous Page | Show All |