Bug Reports

Forum >> Bug Reports >> Same name players   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Yankee1219

West Allis Devil Dogs
IV.2

Broken Bat Baseball
On my roster I have player #126027 Sung Ryong Lee. In the waiver wire, I found another Sung Ryong Lee, #121565. Both are South Korean catchers.

Just thought I would point this out.
buffmckagan

Scranton Bears
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
There's multiple players with the same name in Broken Bat and probably in real life - not really a bug
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
In RL, people have the same names -- there just aren't that many names in the game and in real life.

UCLA used to have a Nikola Dragovic on the football team and a Nikola Dragović on the basketball team. They were both playing for the university at the same time about 10 years ago. I don't know, maybe that is a really common Serbian/Serbian American name.

Steve
Yankee1219

West Allis Devil Dogs
IV.2

Broken Bat Baseball
No worries. I just thought that I had recalled a time in the past in which someone reported two players with the same name and one was subsequently changed. I'm not pursuing the second one in free agency, but mine may also end up there as I progress through the ranks (hopefully). Thanks.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
If you ever have duplicate player names on your roster, I can fix that so that it doesn't become a management issue.

Steve

Previous Page | Show All |