Bug Reports

Forum >> Bug Reports >> Waiver Claims   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
RDailey1948

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I hit 3 of 17 this morning. They were in my roster. I dropped players and reset lineups.

Now gone????
So I "Signed" them as FA when I saw issue. Still not on roster.
Can supply details if this posts.

details:
Schwartz 110678
Ishii 130726
Kimura 144065

Help please. I went to contendor based on this morning's hits. Now I stink again.

Updated Wednesday, October 11 2017 @ 1:36:00 pm PDT

Updated Wednesday, October 11 2017 @ 1:39:44 pm PDT

Updated Wednesday, October 11 2017 @ 1:50:03 pm PDT
brentswagger

Lakeville Bears
IV.2

Broken Bat Baseball
Yep. Haruma Kimura is one of those players. Looks like he didn't get processed in waivers and I know several had a claim in. I just tried to claim him and in my transactions it says I added him but he is a free agent. Looking at the activity log for him a few teams tried to add him as a free agent. Ideally it looks like he should go back to waivers with enough time for teams to put in a claim for him.
RDailey1948

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Kimura DID process this morning and showed in my transactions as waiver claim by me. He was in my roster and I set him in my lineups.
Then the s hit the fan and my roster has reverted.
Other two I mention above were in my roster too.

Finally hit paydirt and BOOM!
Haselrig

Novi Doubledays
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
We'll likely have to move forward as if today didn't happen. World Classic games will re-run and waivers will have to go back into the pool to be reclaimed. It's unfortunate, but server moves can be bad for games like this with so much minute-to-minute activity.
RDailey1948

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Not trying to turn this into the Venting Forum but a redo isn't too comforting when I worked with the dbase for hours before the reset.
My time is cheap.
The fact that the "new" image ran for that length of time and then reverted after I'd processed my lineups and dropped 3 players as well, indicates the actual waiver run is/was in the system for a time.
Quite frustrating when you "hit" at last.
RD
brentswagger

Lakeville Bears
IV.2

Broken Bat Baseball
@RDailey1948 what you said is not techinically correct. You did not win Kimura in waivers. Your activity shows you tried to sign him as a free agent. The transaction type says free agent signee. Look at your transactions back on 9/8/17 when you won Marco Bravo. The type says waiver claim (5 claims). It looks to me like Kimura was never processed as a waiver to any team that had in a waiver claim. You then went to sign him as a free agent and it recorded him as a free agent signee but there was no roster adjustment. That is because he is stuck in limbo. He should have been claimed by someone through the waiver process but the waiver process didn't happen.
RDailey1948

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
@brentswagger

If you will look at the previous posts, I tried to describe what happened.
Here we go:
1) Waivers ran this am and I got 3 players outlined above. All were in my transactions with :waiver claim x claims etc"
2) I processed them from AAA signings to MLB roster. They were in my roster.
3) I dropped players
4) I put them (edit new players)in my lineups.
5) I wemt back later and they were gone.
6) I saw them listed as FA so I attmpted to sign them.
7) they now show as FA as you stated.

Conclusion - they did run this am.
RD
Mine same as Cactusguy21

Updated Wednesday, October 11 2017 @ 2:33:59 pm PDT

Updated Wednesday, October 11 2017 @ 2:39:54 pm PDT
AssumedPseudonym

Deerfield Beach Rats
V.7

Broken Bat Baseball
 Here’s a basic rundown on what’s happened:

Waivers ran properly at midnight Pacific Time.
 Sometime between mid-morning and early afternoon, waivers un-happened (along with anything else that had happened since midnight, including both World Classic rounds, mail sent, teams assigned to new owners (which happened in VI.7), free agent signings, forum posts, and et cetera), presumably due to server upgrade shenanigans, with previously successful waiver claims from the night having reverted to free agency since they’re past their time to have been claimed and were never won by anyone so far as the game is currently concerned.
 Free agent signing and mail are both currently broken.

Updated Wednesday, October 11 2017 @ 2:41:42 pm PDT
mjreichard

New Orleans Knights
IV.5

Broken Bat Baseball
Ugh...come on...I won an important claim this morning, changed my roster accordingly...put in about half a dozen claims this afternoon...all is vanished?!?!

Now the claim I won is nothing and the player goes back into the pool?
Cactusguy21

Presque Isle Vikings
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
They all became free agents now

Quickly grab em while you can!!!!

Previous Page | Show All |