Bug Reports

Forum >> Bug Reports >> ++ Fatigue   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
MukilteoMike

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
A reliever set to ++ fatigue is supposed to come in with 7 energy, right? If not, I don't understand what it's there for because they'll come in with 8 energy if they have normal/blank settings for fatigue.

I don't normally use ++, but I do for cross divisional play. My last game Murray had 7 energy and was set to ++. We had a 15 inning game and he failed to come in. I had his first inning set to 9, basically to only pitch if he must due to extra innings. The manager never put him in. Bummer losing a one run extended game like that.

http://brokenbat.org/game/2213382

Updated Saturday, October 29 2016 @ 5:36:12 pm PDT
MukilteoMike

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Does anyone know the energy levels required for each fatigue setting?
wuggla

Colorado Springs Vultures
VI.28

Broken Bat Baseball
My best ?guess? when i see pitchers with 4or5 brs if they have a ++ they can pitch. I think 6or7 brs is + setting they can pitch. normal seting would be 8or9bars they can pitch. a - setting would mean they are full bars and still might not pitch. a -- setting means if they pitch your pitchers are all injuried and they are all below 6brs. Of course the only way to make sure they do not pitch is unasighned.

Updated Sunday, October 30 2016 @ 5:16:54 pm PDT
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
It's not strictly mapped to energy levels.

Steve
wickersty

Deadwood Perambulators
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
But is the general idea that a fatigue setting of ++ means a pitcher will come in more often even if he's tired, while a setting of -- means a pitcher will not come in as often when he is tired?
AssumedPseudonym

Deerfield Beach Rats
V.7

Broken Bat Baseball
 From the manual:

"++" and "+" translates into pitching with some level of moderate fatigue. " " and "-" translates into pitching with some level of light fatigue. "--" translates into pitching only with no fatigue.

Settings:
"x" never (or no limit for fatigue limit)
"--" much less often
"-" less often
" " default setting
"+" more often
"++" much more often

I’m guessing you may need to to set someone to “X” in fatigue if you want to make sure they’re available in extras.

Updated Friday, August 4 2017 @ 5:40:00 pm PDT
wickersty

Deadwood Perambulators
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Thanks AP. Don't know how I missed that.

Previous Page | Show All |