Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> Extra training periods?   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Crunchtime

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I come to work and when I get a chance, I pull up the nights scores and go over the games with Randy Bobandy, Mon-Fri. We make some changes on lunch, discuss free agents and our respective leagues. Usually the highlight of my work day.

That said, Friday's are special days. We get to draft a player and get to see our trainings. That is the highlight of my work week. After Friday, I wait a week. It's like the NFL. I get to be happier than normal, once a week. I get to see my team slowly get better, crossing my fingers and hoping my key guys 'level up'.

If I was going to make one and only one suggestion, it would be for more days like Friday. Either split up the draftee and training and give us two days of glee, or do twice as many trainings and maybe half as many players in each.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Okay, hopefully we can get things fixed and get that rolling again.

Steve
AmUnRA

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
i understand your wish, but dont like that single request 'divide training to two days'
this would need me to do more micromanagement a 2nd day a week - so plz no
cjmoules

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Any chance for Custom Player Training in the future? I/m in ITN Soccer and that works good for me there.Don't know how complicated it would get on your end , but just a thought

Previous Page | Show All |