Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> "Skip" Button on Draft Page   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Haselrig

Novi Doubledays
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Earlier this season, I switched from my usual method of always taking a prospect even if all the options are bad to not picking even if all are bad to allow them a chance to develop.

The problem with this method is that I don't get a fresh alert and I can't tell if the new crappy board is the same bunch as last round's.

I'm wondering if it would be possible to add a "Skip" or Skip Round" button on the draft page that serves the same functions that drafting a player does? Graying out the "Draft" button and removing the alert.
Seca

Waterloo Dinosaurs
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
Nice suggestion. I frequently don’t draft, and with my old guy memory see the alert and wonder who got injured.
Haselrig

Novi Doubledays
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Hmm, wonder if it would be possible to color-code alerts? Red for injuries and another for all other alerts?
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
That would be nice. Currently its almost always red for me, because I'll cut someone off my spring training roster and not bother to fix it (until the next spring training).

Updated Friday, August 14 2020 @ 9:34:29 pm PDT
Kinthin

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I'll plus one this draft rec, I like it.

Previous Page | Show All |