Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> New Waiver Filter   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
lostraven

Corvallis Ravens
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
I've been hesitant to post in here, but ugh. Here I am.

Have you tried installing a browser extension that allows you to add custom CSS to a specific website? Then change the visited link color?

A:visited { color: #3399ff ! important }
A { color: #3333ff ! important }

Its one fault is if you click a player link, then later down the road that player gets dropped, and you only depend on link color in your waiver search, you'll miss that player. Still, I find it better than nothing.

And you can always clear your browser cache of visited site information at season flip. Then no links colored as visited when you start the big scavenger hunt. A few players you review and like but don't win in waivers may get dropped again during the season, and their links will stay the visited color, but *shrug*. Bookmark those players if you think they'll make it back to waivers again.

Updated Sunday, November 29 2020 @ 8:15:41 am PST
lostraven

Corvallis Ravens
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
P.S. Heck, maybe even make a separate suggestion thread asking Steve to add a simple bit of CSS code to the site for visited links. Almost zero coding effort and more likely to get added to the site.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Adding the filter is probably actually less work than updating the CSS... He already has everything in place. He can sort by waiver date, and he can filter by anything he wants in the DB. Its really just a matter of adding a check box on the FA Search page. So its not really a question of the work involved.

I could hack the CSS as you said, but that only fixes the problem for me. And it has some drawbacks as you mentioned. A filter is such a trivial fix for a huge QoL issue.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Bumping
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
I'd still love to have this ability.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Even better, just have a drop down for waiver date. So you can select today, tomorrow, the next day, or all waivers. That way you could look ahead by one or two days if you aren't going to be able to access the game.
mjhack

Binghamton Bobcats
VI.15

Broken Bat Baseball
I like this idea, hate the tedious review...
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Bumping this one. Would really love it if we could just filter to look at the current days waivers.
DRevan9

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Not that I've been playing for a lot of time, but I support this and I would add an alert when you sign a waiver player as a little QoL addition.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Bumping this one again as waivers open back up.

Previous Page | Show All |