Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> Management control   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
wuggla

Colorado Springs Vultures
VI.28

Broken Bat Baseball
ChillFunkEZ3000 says We should be the ones managing the team as much as possible. I don’t want my manager to be the one deciding who’s coming in to pinch hit, or who’s coming in to pinch run or to play defense! Or when. I want to be the one making those decisions by selecting which player comes in the pinch hit and when. Same for defense replacements and pinch runners. I want to make the most decisions possible without having a manager interfere. I add This is what's owners strategy should get priority overall in management setting... "Not hired manager" we should get priority control... The suggested fix we can only make before games choices. So I suggest before every game played we can say whose fielding or hitting or pitching in that game. Were and whenever each innings play. who we get priority control at each positions with pinch hit for. Also witch pitcher can play his game and fully who comes from bullpen. More control for owners. Please add command function.

Updated Wednesday, April 1 2020 @ 10:43:56 am PDT
wuggla

VI.28

Broken Bat Baseball
Example 5th inning play setting.
Pitcher up 4 runs allowed 2 hits with no outs. Is below pitched #Limit 110 he's thrown 78 pitches. Lefty batter comes to pitch hit. I would like a choice to bring in LHS from bullpen. For that game only.
Example 2 bottom 7 tied game my slow running 1B hits double. I want pinch runner who is a "Short Stop" in game. I don't want him playing 1B. My player comes from Bench to play defense top of 8th.
Example 3 my starting pitcher is up 2 runs bottom 8th with a no hitter. I don't want a closer in game.
Can we have a choice for these????
This probably takes a lot of work to make happen!!!

Updated Wednesday, April 1 2020 @ 11:55:30 am PDT
MukilteoMike

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
More control would be great. You're getting too specific with your thoughts, though. The game must operate with general situational controls. You'll never get live-type decisions, which is basically what you're asking for.

For instance, example 1. There's no trust in that guy at all, so why in the world would you have his pitch count so high? You can already control this much better by simply lowering his PC.

Regarding #2, I basically agree with you, but, again, you have to think about the condition you want. It sounds like you want two setting options with that example. One is what is the first inning you want to make PR subs. The second is, hmm, more difficult to word, but something like "consider defensive replacements after making offensive replacements."

For #3, I think the game already keeps pitchers in the game if they are throwing a no hitter.
wuggla

VI.28

Broken Bat Baseball
It is hard to finds a manager:) took me hrs to finds him manager "3644" I had to read lots to see him.

Previous Page | Show All |