Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> Individual game lineup   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
tayshaun22

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Hi Steve,

Do you think an option to set the lineup for each game individually would be a possibility?

I mean keep the vRHP/LHP option, but have a box in the schedule page next to each game (or at least the next series or few games) where you can change the lineup for that particular game.

I find it particularly important in spring training, where you want as many guys to play as much time as possible. As managers take more and more time to tweak their squads and get the most out of them, setting a lineup just based on RHP/LHP is kind of basic. You have to take into account the starting pitchers (yours and the opponent's), as well as the type of competition.

Also, it would be nice if the options extended to making some pitchers unavailable for that particular game. I know you can set this in Management, but let's say I want to keep a reliever fresh for the next game.

This would be a great addition for those who cannot check their lineups between games or, like in my case, are well asleep at that time.

Thanks
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Okay...I think those might be possible, but are probably longer term development tasks.

Are many people tweaking lineup's from game to game?

Steve
Ainsoph

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I tweak it a lot personally and I can't always be there for the sims.
tayshaun22

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
On a related subject, is it possible for you to move forward the time of the first games from 2pm PT to noon. I know I'm a minority here, but where I live the games start after my bed time :)

I figure it doesn't make much of a difference for you guys in America, but it would mean a lot for us Europeans. And since I'm such a control freak, I really like to make some tweaks between games.

Thanks very much
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
On a related subject, is it possible for you to move forward the time of the first games from 2pm PT to noon.

I will look into this, we do have primarily American and Canadian users, but there are a signficant number of international players. Also, not sure what the best time of the day for most people is.

For next season, the scheudule times can't change at this late point and they will be fixed in a day or two.

Steve

Previous Page | Show All |