Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> Streaks   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
buffmckagan

Scranton Bears
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
Would it be possible to count streaks (hit, home run, save, win, loss) for an individual player?

I feel like I suggested this a while ago, but the tech wasn't there yet. Any thoughts?
hurstdm

Murfreesboro Moo Cows
VI.5

Broken Bat Baseball
+1. I'd especially love some code that would flag/track any active hit streak over something like 10. Surely there's a Broken Bat player out there with 20, 30, 40, or 50+ consecutive games with a hit. It'd be nice to know about it.

I suggested something similar in the Giant Moo Cow Suggestion List: "Add some code that flags or gives notice to me when players on my roster are close to or hit big, round milestones like 100 HR or 1000 G or whatever."

SnF

Rockville Bison
IV.8

Broken Bat Baseball
+1
AssumedPseudonym

Deerfield Beach Rats
V.7

Broken Bat Baseball
 Yep, it has been suggested before. …By you, like you thought! Steve said that coding was less an issue than the added size to the database.

(That said, I’m totally in favor of the idea; I had a third baseman a while back who rattled off a twenty-six game hitting streak. It would’ve been cool to have that officially recognized in some capacity. ^.^ )

Updated Monday, March 2 2020 @ 1:10:26 pm PST
Cactusguy21

Presque Isle Vikings
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
That would be cool, but yeah I feel like there's some limitations there.
buffmckagan

Scranton Bears
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
I clearly did not remember the limitations it took. Time to get it written in Sharpie on my arm or something!
wuggla

Colorado Springs Vultures
VI.28

Broken Bat Baseball
This is made beautiful, posable, and yes let "Streak" tracking beginning 2045 season. Itself the "Game Logs" Is best featured stats in BB history Great work Admin Steve.
buffmckagan

Scranton Bears
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
Agreed! Thank you for this feature, Steve

Previous Page | Show All |