Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> New Stats   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Geraci15

Mesa Scorpions
V.12

Broken Bat Baseball
It might be difficult but just a thought is there any way to add stats like OPS+ or ERA+ or maybe even WAR to give more of a combined stat to show a player’s worth every year or how much better than league average they are?
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
I like the idea, but we don't have a lot of real estate on the screen (horizontally). If its not possible to fit more stuff in, Steve could possibly implement an "additional" or "advanced" stats tab on the Statistics screen?

Updated Thursday, February 27 2020 @ 7:49:08 am PST
kpheifer

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I second the advanced stats tab idea.
ChillFunkEz3000

High Point Shaolin Stars
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
That's a +1.
Gunnar

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
If we are looking at adding stats I know one that could come in handy, if it is there I apologize but I promise I looked, would be Injury Days in the current year. I have had a few players that seem to be on there more then others. Yes some of them are older players so it should be expect and that is why we have back ups, but as a numbers guy I would like to know. Next season might be different as I would not be coming in part way though the year, and I started to track it, but knowing for sure would be one less thing I have to worry about.

If this is just a new owner thing please let me know that as well. I am still evaluating my team to be more knowledgeable next season so this may not be such a concern moving forward. I understand that and can very easily accept that as well.

If you guys are wondering why I am looking at things different maybe this information will help. Yes I am that guy who currently has a 9 page excel spreadsheet running on my other screen as I play this game. 2 pages are notes on information and tracking my HoF evaluation and 2 are raw data for the players. I know it is over board but it helps me sleep at night LOL.
Geraci15

Mesa Scorpions
V.12

Broken Bat Baseball
The advanced stats could maybe go into the stats/graph selection drop down like minor league stats. I wouldn’t have a problem with an injury report on players and I feel like you eventually get a feel for who on your team gets hurt often.

Previous Page | Show All |