Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> Incorporating More Info Into Transactions and Draft Pages   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
JohnnyBoi62

Florissant Falcons
VI.21

Broken Bat Baseball
It would be cool to see at a glance what past players are up to. Here are some recommendations:

1) When a player you drafted becomes officially retired, change his "assignment" on the draft page to "retired" and display his career stats summary the way it does for current players.

2) On "transactions" page, display whether or not a player you release is playing for another team.

3) on the "transactions" page, add the same "assignment" and stat summary line as what's on the draft page, and do the same thing when a player retires

just some suggestions. I like to see how present and past players bounce around and how they did. I don't think it would impact game play much, it just gives you a once glance summary of your present and past players.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
+1

I'd also love to see # of claims for the transactions on the player pages.
hurstdm

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
+1, both posts
Ced

Denver Broncos
IV.4

Broken Bat Baseball
I’ve definitely asked for the claims on the player page info before. Bragging rights or to see how high or lowly desired players were in the past
Frankebasta

Kodiak Mules
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
+1
Hayseed

Hood River Hawks
V.2

Broken Bat Baseball
+1

Previous Page | Show All |