Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> Slight Increase in Position Training Rate   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Seca

Waterloo Dinosaurs
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
With the new draft, players of all ilks seem to have a higher starting placement level, which results in (potentially) less time spent in the minors.

Suggesting a small increase in position training rate to compensate.
MukilteoMike

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I've long been an advocate of this. I agree that it appears to be even more out of alignment now. I'd be all for this...

(along with an increase in fielding training rate. It has always lagged behind for potential good fielders, in my opinion.)
Hayseed

Hood River Hawks
V.2

Broken Bat Baseball
+1
lostraven

Corvallis Ravens
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
+0.5

I'd ACTUALLY prefer to see Rookie ball become relevant again, as well as A ball.

Barring some change to make those minor league levels relevant again, then yes, I'd begrudgingly say a slight uptick in gains would be acceptable.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
I've actually been wondering if Steve did that on purpose. Maybe he felt it was becoming too easy for long running teams to put players into their optimal positions.

Its definitely more challenging with the current system. But was that intentional?

I also liked having Rookie ball.
allen54chevy

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
+1 and +1
Improve position training and bring back rookie ball.
wuggla

Colorado Springs Vultures
V.14

Broken Bat Baseball
Produced rookie player is not working. My 1st pick 2043 was in rookie all year. He loss his 14pot. Did not gain anything SI. Training him at shortstop. He was recommended to Aball last year and this one. I picked him from 2nd base pool. So I would agree that player under 18yo. Should be able to learn positions faster in minors. Please keep draft by positions I think it works.
hurstdm

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
+1
Jwrose

Parma Dodgers
V.10

Broken Bat Baseball
+1

Previous Page | Show All |