Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> Set Lineups for Specific Games   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
ESac

San Antonio Defenders
IV.7

Broken Bat Baseball
This was an idea I had that was in Discussions and I wanted to move it down here.

Any Hardwood players might know what I'm talking about.

In Hardwood, when you click Schedule, you can set the game plan and depth chart for one specific game without changing your entire lineup. We should include a feature where you can set the lineup for one game in Broken Bat.

When someone clicks Schedule, there should be an additional column titled GAME PLAN where you click on a specific game and you can set the lineup for that game only.
ESac

San Antonio Defenders
IV.7

Broken Bat Baseball
Do I need to clarify?
ESac

San Antonio Defenders
IV.7

Broken Bat Baseball
Do I need to clarify?
EDIT: Don't know why it posted twice

Updated Wednesday, November 6 2019 @ 2:42:38 pm PST
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
We have that in Hardwood...would people really use it for Broken Bat? What about starting pitchers?

Steve
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
I'm not sure if I would use it. I rotate my lineup each day to achieve that effect with my pitchers. I could see where it might be useful if I was away from my computer for multiple days, but it would be an edge case for me.

I think some people also change out batters based on their opponent, so it might be more useful for those folks.

I don't do quite as much direct matchup stuff in BB as I did in HW.
ChillFunkEz3000

High Point Shaolin Stars
II.2

Broken Bat Baseball
Yes, I would use it. There's no downside to it that I can think off.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
The downside is that it is quite a bit of implementation. UI deveoplement, extra space in the DB. It means other issues get bumped to work this. So there is lots of downside.
allen54chevy

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Absolutely. 1+

Previous Page | Show All |