Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> Show number of waiver claims on player page   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Cactusguy21

Presque Isle Vikings
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
It would be nice to know how many people claimed a guy, in the transactions log on a player page, can you show the number, so that we don't have to dig through team transaction logs to find it?
hurstdm

Murfreesboro Moo Cows
VI.5

Broken Bat Baseball
+1
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Isn't this displayed on the button?

Steve
AssumedPseudonym

Deerfield Beach Rats
V.7

Broken Bat Baseball
 I think the suggestion is for displaying the number of claims on the player’s transaction log, so after the player has been claimed you can see how many claims had been on him without needing to go to the transaction page.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
+1

Right now you have to search through your transaction log. It isn't a huge hassle, but it would certainly be a nice time saver, especially when viewing players on other teams.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
After the waiver processes is completed, why do you need to know how many claims there were? Are a lot of people concerned about this?

Steve
hurstdm

Murfreesboro Moo Cows
VI.5

Broken Bat Baseball
For me, it doesn't add anything practical, but it's fun and interesting. It adds to the narrative. I frequently check the player history to see where guys came from and who had them before me. I check to see where my old players ended up. It would be fun to see how many waiver claims there were at each step of the way without having to go digging for it every time.

Cross-reference this with threads like this one about long lists of transactions. Wouldn't it be fun to see how many waiver claims each one of these guys got?
Hayseed

Hood River Hawks
IV.1

Broken Bat Baseball
^ +1

Previous Page | Show All |