Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> Suggestion: Ability to Set Lineup Individually for Each SP   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
ChillFunkEz3000

High Point Shaolin Stars
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
The title is self explanatory, but let me develop on it a bit. I believe it’s very useful to be able to set lineups for each specific Starting pitcher. There are benefits for having this implemented. We could set lineups according to each SP strength (i.e: if SP is a flyballer put in a better OF if a Groundballer then stronger IF). And it would help those of us who can’t come to the game in between games SIMS (which I assume is a large majority) to change lineups to play behind a pitcher, or against a specific pitcher on the other team. Probably there’s more benefits that I can’t think of right now, but I can’t really come up with a downside to this option being in the game, outside some coding aspect obviously.
AssumedPseudonym

Deerfield Beach Rats
V.7

Broken Bat Baseball
 Very +1 to this. I would love to see something like this implemented.
allen54chevy

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
CFE3k - How would you feel about being able to set lineups for each individual game ahead of time?
I feel like this might be easier to implement as it is already available in Hardwood.
It would be awesome to bring the same capability here.
Samsung Lions

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
+1 As someone who's trying to share around game time this season, the ability to store say upto five different line-ups to select from would make things much easier.
ChillFunkEz3000

High Point Shaolin Stars
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
@allen54chevy

"...How would you feel about being able to set lineups for each individual game ahead of time?
I feel like this might be easier to implement as it is already available in Hardwood.
It would be awesome to bring the same capability here."

I think that could work in a similar way.

Previous Page | Show All |