Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> Pictures in Professional Display   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
buffmckagan

Scranton Bears
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
I prefer the professional display, but I miss the pictures that come with the classic display. Is there some way you can include an option for this?
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
You mean the pictures of the players? Does that kind of defeat the professional display concept?

Steve
AssumedPseudonym

Deerfield Beach Rats
V.7

Broken Bat Baseball
 I think the idea is to add an option in the profile settings as to whether or not to show player pics (which could be used in both standard and professional displays, now that I think about it).
buffmckagan

Scranton Bears
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
AP got what I am going for. I just don't see how player portraits are not good enough for the professional setting, because I like the layout more otherwise
DRevan9

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I would love to have the professional display with pictures, I prefer the dark blue colour because it goes easier on the eyes but I miss seeing the players pictures

Maybe the original idea of the display wasn't that but if it is optional it wouldn't hurt anyone.

The thread is a bit old but hey, never to late :)

Updated Sunday, June 18 2023 @ 4:22:54 am PDT
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
+1 the lack of pictures is the main reason I don't use the professional display. Its more readable, so I would kind of prefer it; but no fun without pictures.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Actually nevermind, the box scores are still hard to read (because of the background).
amalric7

New York Lancers
V.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Hadn't looked at the professional display in years, it is much nicer to look at - but the pictures (whether player or team icons) make a huge difference. I use the original for that reason, but if there was an option to use the professional background with the pictures included I'd be all over it.

Rock makes a good point about the background in the box scores, though - usually it doesn't bother me but there are definitely times the background makes them difficult to read.

Updated Friday, August 11 2023 @ 5:27:19 am PDT

Previous Page | Show All |