Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> Ading colour to club and league history   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
crackit

Anchorage Lawless
IV.4

Broken Bat Baseball
I love what you have built here. It has been interesting to discover the heritage of my new club and of brokenbat more generally.

I have just acquired a team and discovered it's history pages. I wish I had found these before so brutally cutting two of the older squad members who had given great service.

Given you have introdued squad numbers, I wondered whether it could be possible to introduce the ability to retire numbers for star players. This would add some "colour" to the club history.

I don't know what criteria clubs would apply in the real world, so perhaps a little guidance.

Also, how about a hall of fame for players, managers, owners and even adminstrators / developers who have contributed.

Also, perhaps a notes page for owners to log significant players, games, seasons of interest (though i guess probably too hard to moderate).

Maybe there are some of your longer standing members who wished to could write short articles to add some narrative to your already great site
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
There is a way to bookmark players, managers, teams & games. You use the little bookmark icon (looks like a blue 'I') and then you can access them thru the tools page.

Retired numbers & Hall of Fame have been mentioned and are on the "to do" list. Just haven't had the time to implement them yet.

Steve

Previous Page | Show All |