Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> Maybe a limit on injuries in a single game?   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Gambler75

Brockton Bombers
V.15

Broken Bat Baseball
Had five infielders injured in the same game. All 1-4 days, so fortunately no long term damage, but in all my years of watching baseball I have a hard time remembering a game where I saw two people injured in the same game, nevermind 5 ...

As a side suggestion, the post someone put up about a checkmark system for what positions are allowed for what players to use ... might be good when the sim decides to go loony tunes on injuries like that, so we don't end up DH only guys playing SS. ><
Gambler75

Brockton Bombers
V.15

Broken Bat Baseball
Correction, it was only 4 injuries in one game, one was from 1 game earlier that I had missed. Still pretty brutal.

Does cycling some of the backups in and out, help at all in preventing everyone on my team getting hammered with minor sprains, fatigue, etc. all at once? Or is it just unlucky RNG?

My problem in previous seasons seemed to be more overlapping catcher injuries piling up, to where I was carrying three and still having to put randos there occasionally. I think my team must've hired Rodney Dangerfield's "Doctor Vinnie Boombatz" as the trainer. :o)

Previous Page | Show All |