Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> Managers from BOT Teams?   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
RDailey1948

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I know on occasion player assets are released when a team goes BOT.
In order to add some seasoned managers with higher skills to the "Available" pool, would it be possible to release some of these as well?
Replacing a portion of BOT managers with "available" managers might be helpful to those trying to improve managerial/developement skills.
Thanks,
RD
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I don't think this is a great idea since any new owner could end up being stuck with a garbage manager. I still like the idea of making the search for a manager easier by either allowing search by comments or retirement of managers who don't get hired after two to three seasons.
RDailey1948

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Newt
1) I agreee with a search improvement. I just looked through ~tons of managers.
2) I agree with dropping the old unclaimed adding new periodically too.
3) My point is that if there is a criteria to drop players invoked, drop the manager too. Perhaps less code writing and puts some new choices out there for us looking.
When I search Mgrs that are signed, I see some really good guys that are nothing like I'm finding in my searches. If I had one of these I'd never let him go either.
Just saying this new guy has been here 15 months and still searching...
Once more, just an idea that might be easier to implement that rotates the stock a bit.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Might make sense for managers who start making a ton of money because of longevity on a bot team. Otherwise a new user might not realize they are wasting 5 mil a year on a mediocre manager.

+1000 to improving manager search.
RDailey1948

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
+This Guy's salary, $8.80M

Broken Bat - Ed Hensley Manager Profile
http://brokenbat.org/manager/162

I found a couple other similar guys on teams w/ owners! Ouch!

Previous Page | Show All |