Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> More Lineups   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
motko

Nauvoo The Great Horned Owl
IV.6

Broken Bat Baseball
I would be happy to have more lineup selections to put in advance, becouse i will never have opportunity to tinker the lineups between the matches.

For example, vs RHP 1, vs RHP 2, vs RHP 3 etc...
you get the idea... then on schedule you could put the selection according to the game of the series.
FreddyTheEye

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Agreed.

Or a way to at least switch between cup and league line-ups.

Better control of injury subs (ex: 3B moves to 2B and bench player plays 3B when there is an injury to the 2Bman.

Games play better when you CAN tinker everyday but you don't HAVE to be online everyday to make these changes.
wickersty

Deadwood Perambulators
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
I don't think I need to worry about having multiple LHP/RHP lineup capabilities but I would love the ability to manage a Cup and Non-Cup pitching rotation and line up.

I know for pitching anyway that I do so much tweaking and changing in my pitching management and pitching roles between cup and non-cup days that it's a mess trying to switch back and forth.

When I'm competitive in the Cup and have a chance to advance, I want to maximize that chance, so I put some pitchers into roles with management settings that I wouldn't do over the course of a whole season (i.e., starting a non-SP who has 12 stamina because he's on an amazing hot streak and I'd rather get 5IP out of him in a cup game and finish the rest with my bullpen... but I wouldn't do that over the source of the regular season.

Jeff
HoboMan6525

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
yeah id be fine with either but i think a separate cup line-up is what i think is more needed
Cactusguy21

Presque Isle Vikings
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
+1 for a separate cup lineup

I don't tank the cup like most people do, but I still pull out any starters that are blocking a player who needs playing time.

Previous Page | Show All |