Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> Minor League Games   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
msigg6

Bay City Lions
IV.6

Broken Bat Baseball
I know this may be too much to implement right now, but maybe we can do this soon. I was thinking about having Minor league games for the guys....gets them more exp and also has them get development faster. What I was thinking is like have a crop of teams (like 3 or 4) form a Minor League team for their respected level (AAA, AA, A; no R since it may clutter up the game engine)

The limit for the minor league could be a given number like 6 (if 3 teams are in the group-6+6+6=18 [18 position players with 1 to spare] and then for pitchers 4 (3*4=12 with 1 extra coming in) if there are no pitchers on a particular team, the other teams will help fill in.

Now it may seem difficult but everyone just starts off in a league (like for example we could make the Northeast Minor League AAA; and have the same name but with AA and A on the labels)

now as for teams, every 3 seasons or so we do a random CPU blert out of the active teams in Broken Bat. The team that is 'teaming up' with you is random. I was thinking about having legends with legends, 2s with 2s, but maybe it gets a little complicated the first way.

Let's negotiate this suggestion : )

Previous Page | Show All |