Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> Pitcher/Batter ratio in drafting   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
ephenssta

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Don't really have a fully fledged idea, and maybe I'm just a touch salty, but here we go!

During the most recent round of the draft, I only had 1 pitching prospect appear in my little selection pool. Couple this with the fact that my pitching is SERIOUSLY struggling and I'm a bit low on pitchers in the minors, I'd really like to be focusing on drafting pitching prospects.

Edit: Would it be possible to do something like requesting a pool that is more pitcher heavy or more batter heavy? That may be better than the idea of a pool of entirely pitchers and another of entirely batters.

One idea would be selecting whether you wanted to draft a pitcher or a batter in a round, then choosing a category, but I'm not so sure I like that idea. Perhaps just make more pitchers available in the draft pool? Or perhaps I'm just whining about a non-issue.

Updated Saturday, August 26 2017 @ 7:35:14 pm PDT
Jason2327

Abilene Patriots
III.2

Broken Bat Baseball
I've made a similiar type of pitch. No one is interested. For some reason they're all content

Previous Page | Show All |