Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> Playoff schedule   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Yankee1219

West Allis Devil Dogs
IV.2

Broken Bat Baseball
Making the playoffs for my first time has been exciting, and I've been eager to check out the results of the day's games. After day 1, I was down 0-2. I couldn't wait to see if I could make a big comeback.

I don't often run the Game Action from the menu. I usually go into the Schedule and then click on the ??? for the game result, which will let me scroll through the gameplay at my own pace. However, when I did so today, before even reviewing a single game, I saw that there were no games scheduled for tomorrow. Clearly, I lost the series today. I was able to squeak out a win in game 4, but lost in game 5, officially ending a series that I already knew I lost.

Could an adjustment be made to the Schedule to list games 5, 6, and 7 all as "if necessary" and remain there until after game 7 would be completed? It was pretty anticlimactic to go through the games already knowing that I would not survive.

Thanks.

http://brokenbat.org/schedule/195
Herp Derp

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Found this thread searching for something on how home field advantage is awarded in the playoffs.

I have home field over a team that finished 19 games better than my team. My division did win the all star game though... it's probably that, huh?

As for OP, I don't use the Game Action feature either. Have had it tell me the final score right off the bat or start somewhere in the middle of a game a few times. So, what I do is minimize my browser so it's very narrow and I can pretty much only see the far left side of a page when it loads, scroll down to schedule from there, scroll to the far right on top of the schedule page, scroll down slowly until I see attendance, creep left until I see the play link but before I see scores and bam... no spoilers.
It does help to know the attendance of the game before the one you want to watch.

From my phone I just cover most of the screen with my left hand.

Previous Page | Show All |