Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> Waivers   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
jreynoldson913

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Im going to bring this up again it has been in earlier posts. What a bout adding an additional waive claim. Like u specify ur position to let's say 3B. All 3bs u put a waiver claim on it will put 2 claims for ur team cause u specify it. And to prevent exploiting u can only change it like once every couple of months.
HoboMan6525

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
a similar idea to this has been brought up before and i honestly would love to see the following idea added to the game as i believe it would help balance the waiver season for everyone. the following idea was proposed by someone much smarter than me but ill relay it as best i can. The idea stated that at the beginning of each season every team would be awarded about 5-10 "priority" waiver claims to be used on any player they saw fit. The teams only have a set amount of priority but they have unlimited regular claims just like we do now. If more than one team placed a priority claim on a player then the waiver would be decided between Those teams that placed the priority. All players could be claimed with a normal claim but if someone puts a priority claim on a player where all the other claims are regular claim then it will go to the person who placed the priority claim. the point of the priority claims is to obviously prioritize your claims to a player.
now this is my own little twist
so i think that maybe you should be able to add more than one priority claim to a player so if you really need a 3rd baseman you can use 3 of your 5-10 claims so that you can have a very good chance of claiming that player. I suggest having only 5-7 priority claims but at most 10. this would help the mad rush of waiver claims and the "developing" teams to grow their roster and skill level.
jreynoldson913

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Well my idea was putting a extra regular waiver claim on a player. Ur idea would just make basically everyone put their priority claims on the best players twitch would make everyone else do the same on the player, thus making just like a regular waiver claim, only a lot more confusing
HoboMan6525

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
well with a max of 5-7 you wouldnt run want to waste all your claims on one player. Even if you do a smart team wouldnt waste them all in the possibility of using all 5 on one player. My idea was that once you use them even if you dont get the player you want then its already been used
jreynoldson913

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Alright I'm seeing it better now but still like my idea better

Previous Page | Show All |