Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> Team record on game summary   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
MukilteoMike

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
It would be nice if the team record could be added somewhere on the game summary. There's no way that I know of to see the record at any point of the season without counting wins and losses. Alternatively, it could just be added on the schedule page. It's not a big deal, obviously, but it would be nice.
HoboMan6525

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
i may have just read this wrong or misunderstood what you're asking but you can very easily see the record from the league page if you go to your league page it will show your teams wins and losses next to your team name. You can also see your record if you go into your team page. you can do this by hitting club at the top of the page. if you scroll down you will see league record. i think it'd be cool though to have this added to maybe a top or bottom corner of the schedule page.

Updated Wednesday, March 15 2017 @ 6:24:16 am PDT
MukilteoMike

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
You can see the current record, but not the record at any other time of the year. I like to keep a loose eye on the record throughout the year to gauge how certain moves impact the team.
jreynoldson913

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
+1

Previous Page | Show All |