Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> Customizable Uniforms   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Den Duston

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I agree with this idea and I understand the answer Steve gave.
HoboMan6525

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
little late on this thread but what if you just had like a home,away,alternate,and maybe even a throwback (if you changed team colors and location in the past) on home games you would automatically be given your home jersey and on away youd be given the away. You could then go in hand assign when you wanted a throwback or an alternative jersey used.
jreynoldson913

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
+1

And maybe with the throwbacks, u have limited times u can use throwbacks and when u wear throwbacks u get a boost in attendance
HoboMan6525

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
+1
that's actually a really cool feature to add. it'd be cool if you could use it like 5-10 times a year and attendance goes up and TV and merchandise income goes up as well.
wil_m

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
LOL That would be true to real life MLB. They try to mine every penny out of those sort of things.

I actually respect Chris Sale for "resisting" such shameless merchandising. :-)

But if it where to become an option in Brokenbat, I would of course try to mine every penny out of it as well. ;-)
AssumedPseudonym

Deerfield Beach Rats
V.7

Broken Bat Baseball
I'm honestly not sure I see the point of home/away/retro jerseys in Broken Bat. Sure, jersey customization would be nice (and I'll add my +1 to the idea, understanding the difficulties of implementation), but if you're only going to see one jersey for your team's players when you click on them, the alternate jerseys seem to be adding more work for no real reason.
jreynoldson913

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Assumed,

On NBA 2k the characters r animated u know that but when u go to the roster and ur on a player, u see them in lets say ur home jersey go down one, ur next player is in an away team jersey and so on, if ur not following me go onto utube and look at rosters nba 2k17 so basically it would just be random which players is in which jersey on the player card

Maybe there could be a separate page to edit ur uniforms instead of probably just being in the tools
amalric7

New York Lancers
IV.2

Broken Bat Baseball
IMO it adds a layer of complexity the game doesn't really need. You can choose your team colours and thats enough for me.
the gizmo

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Don't really see the need for this cosmetic addition since the only time a player is probably seen is on their player page and most likely only by the owner of that team.
If BB actually showed the teams playing on a field with the team colors identifying them during game action, then I would say what a great addition
Otherwise-NAH
buffmckagan

Scranton Bears
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
I think the compromise that could work here is choosing your team's home, away, and an alternate scheme - but not like you can just pick every aspect of the uniforms then. Again, I think this is a layer of complexity the game doesn't really need, but that's the best way to go about it, IMO.

Previous Page | Show All |