Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> Free Agent review   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Yankee1219

West Allis Devil Dogs
IV.2

Broken Bat Baseball
Two thoughts here: 1)When I pull up a list of free agents based on the criteria I choose, sometimes I will re-sort them on a different criteria than I originally selected. When I click into a player to review him more closely, then back out, that new sort is lost causing me to re-sort again. Maintaining the latest sort category would be helpful.

2)In the Player Reassignment screen, if you hover over a player's name, their vitals come up. This would be a nice feature to have for the free agents, as well. Much of their info is presented but some other info would be nice to see more easily. For pitchers, I would like to see (in order of my preference): Scouting report; throw (R) or (L); pitch repertoire. For position players: Scouting report; secondary positions learned; throw (R) or (L); maybe year drafted (to see how much total experience he may have as it currently only shows ML experience).

Just some thoughts based on my experience. Thanks.
Mesh77

Palo Alto Invaders
V.15

Broken Bat Baseball
There's an easy fix for part one - right click on the player's name in the Free Agent list, and open the link to the player's page in a new tab. Then you can simply close the player page when you're done with it and return to the free agent list, which will be as you left it.

Previous Page | Show All |