Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> Player from Army drafted at age 20   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Squiddcatt

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I know its not a big deal but player 129361 Ken Richmond a 15 pot player of waivers right now its problem not the only case but I'm pretty sure you have to go to school for 4 years then be in the military for 5(I might be wrong). Anyways its not a big deal just is not what would happen in real life.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Honestly, does anyone gets drafted out of the service academies for baseball in RL. Not sure if they have a military commitment afterwards or how that works. I think things have changed a bit since David Robinson and Roger Staubach.

Steve
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
It takes a very special case. Even players drafted into the NFL have been denied special circumstances and had to cancel their contracts. Almost all players have to do their commitment. A few try to come back after their commitment, but its hard to get back into pro sports once you've been out of college for a while. It would probably be more realistic just to remove the Force Academies as a potential background. If realism is what is desired here.

Previous Page | Show All |