Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> Coaches???   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
HoboMan6525

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I would like to see the appearance of coaches in this game. I want coaches to impact the development of your team, instead of it all resting on your manager. For example having a better batting coach will lead to your hitting,PD,BC, and power improving both in professionals and in the development of your minor league players. It'd be cool if You could have a feature where former players for your team could be made coaches after they retire. Maybe before you release them finally you have the option to hire as a batting or pitching coach for example. I have two guys in my hall of fame right now and i think it'd be awesome if i could hire those two as coaches.
MukilteoMike

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Please no!!!! It's bad enough that the managers affect things. It may be realistic to a certain degree, but we can't hire people here like organizations do in real life. It's pure racing luck here to be on the site at the right time and find the good ones before anyone else. Let's not compound the problem by doing the same thing with coaches.

I'm for the idea of having them if they don't impact the game at all. As you mentioned, it would be fun having past stars as coaches, just don't let them do anything. 😃

Updated Wednesday, October 5 2016 @ 1:56:36 pm PDT

Previous Page | Show All |