Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> International Pool   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
poorteam

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
would it be possible to increase the number of players by 100-200? i like drafting out of that pool because its high risk high reward and last season in round 8 the pool ran out :(

if you are curious as to what is in there feel free to check my drafts from the past few seasons, it should give you an idea :)

Updated Friday, September 23 2016 @ 12:15:38 pm PDT
Dcmrulz

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Seconded! also maybe a few more for the asian pool as well? They also seem to empty out fairly easily in a season.
mikkoredsox

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
@poorteam- I notice that once the international pool ran out you stopped making draft pick in round 9 and 10. I would highly suggest picking in each round even if the international pool dries up.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
I think the Latin pool might have a better risk/reward ratio. Not sure though, just a feeling.

Also, Steve has already stretched that pool pretty far beyond realistic in order to try and get more international players into the game. I'm not sure I agree with increasing it further. Although I don't feel strongly.

Updated Friday, September 23 2016 @ 4:17:20 pm PDT
poorteam

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
i guess my question is this game looking to be as realistic as possible? if so then thats fine, im just asking if its possible to take some players out of hs/college/whatever to give international pool a bit of a boost in players :)
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Also, Steve has already stretched that pool pretty far beyond realistic in order to try and get more international players into the game.

Yes, kind of my sentiments.

Steve

Previous Page | Show All |