Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> Let min SI be an option when searching players   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
canadian87

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Let min SI be an option when searching players.
I think it would make things a lot easier for new players to search for players and improve their team.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
It is on the list of things to implement (near the top). There were a couple of bugs that needed fixin' immediately and the team & user settings implementation is completing (team relocation).

Steve
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
I think this is working...I made the increments 5 SI points...I don't know is that sufficient or not. Seems to work pretty well for me.

Steve
LCabral23

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I've tried this out a handful of time now. I think it's a great idea and am glad that it was implemented. I have noticed some possible (minor) bugs though...

I set the minimum SI to "80" for a pitcher search and was retrieved several options below 70. On a reattempt of the same search the same players showed up.

On another search attempt I put the SI minimum too high so there shouldn't have been any players returned in my search. The game engine did not tell me this though. Instead it logged me out (which was kind of funny!).
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Hmmm...couldn't reproduce the log out. That seems really strange...do you remember the search parameters you used?

I have seen some players come up with values somewhat below the skill index (SI) limit...I think that's a rounding issue that I can fix.

Steve
LCabral23

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
All I remember about the logout is I had it marked to search for a "NP" player with "SI 115"... I do not remember if I had anything else set. If it happens again I will be sure to let you know though.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Okay...I will try to again to reproduce the logout.

I think I've fixed the players below the limit issue.

Steve
canadian87

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
You are the best admin!!

Awesome :)
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
I think there maybe some issues with this feature on Internet Explorer -- it seems to be working fine for me on Firefox though.

Please let me know if you have any issue with it.

Thanks,

Steve

Previous Page | Show All |