Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> Rivalries   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
jetsrock48

Davenport Cobras
IV.3

Broken Bat Baseball
I think it would be cool to implement a ranking system (1-5) for each team in a division to determine a rivalry. For example, the top two teams could set each other to 5 and in a blowout, the pitcher for one team would plunk a batter. This could lead to ejections (a pitcher does it twice in a game) as a consequence but this would add some "fun" to the game. You think that team hit you on purpose? Shift your rivalry rank up a few notches and see where that takes you.

Maybe even have a little side note in home runs (hitter showboats as he hits hr). A few weeks later when you play that team again, you hit that player. Just a fun feature that could be added to add some heatness to the game. Could even shift some scores due to personal distaste of an owner
MukilteoMike

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
LMAO! I can't say I support it mainly because Steve's time would be better spent elsewhere, but it gave me a good laugh. Thanks.
DodgerBlue42

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
That was a rude comment.. I think it's a cool idea, not sure how it would work since the leagues fluctuate from season to season, but what is baseball wo the Dodgers Giants or Yankees Red Sox?
the gizmo

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Just what we need is more hate and violence in this world.
Players making millions and can't be professional and respectful
MukilteoMike

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I'm sorry it was perceived that way. It definitely wasn't my intent. I do think it's funny in a good way. I'm all for intentionally plunking opponents and I think it's funny that someone suggested it. As I said, I just don't think it would be the best use of Steve's time as there are far more substantive things to tackle.

Updated Thursday, June 9 2016 @ 10:44:49 pm PDT
Tiger504

Kalamazoo Bloody Tigers
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Pretty sure Mike's comment was simply misinterpreted. It happens, especially in forums, but it appeared to me he was amused in a positive way.

Previous Page | Show All |