Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> Prestige   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
MukilteoMike

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Bad fingers! I was trying to title it PRESTIGE. I meant to hit backspace to delete the "a", but hit enter instead. Lmao.

While it doesn't make any difference to the game at all, prestige points have always irked me. If you get relegated one season, then win, and then repeat the cycle, you climb in prestige. If you remain in the same league, though, you don't get anything. That's illogical.

Here's my proposal for prestige points--

League--points if you win the playoff--points if you lose the playoff--points if you stay in your league. Being relegated earns 0 for all levels.

Legends--12--10--5
Level 2--10---8--4
Level 3---8---6--3
Level 4---6---4--2
Level 5---4---2--1
Level 6---2---1--0

The breakdown here is...
Winning a playoff is the same as losing the playoff in the next higher league.
Staying in your league is worth half as much as winning the league below, so being relegated and then winning is the same as simply staying in your league two years.

Updated Wednesday, April 20 2016 @ 4:23:00 am PDT
Endrju

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
From the manual I remember that prestige only affected merchandise income, which is around 2% of my yearly income. So I never worried or cared about my team prestige.

But if we do cared, in addition to your suggestions - shouldn't there be negative prestige for relegating?
MukilteoMike

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
With mine there is a virtual prestige penalty for relegation--everyone receives points except for those that are relegated.

Previous Page | Show All |