Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> Junior World Classic   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
jreynoldson913

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
It would go on during the regular world classic. Very good prospects would get picked THAT ARE IN THE MINORS AND HAVE NOT PLAYED MUCH LEAGUE PLAY to play in this. This seams like a good idea to me for the very good prospects get some extra training in. and if you dont want your player to participate in the classic due to injury reasons there will be a time slot for you to say no to it. and there will be a list of players for each position if someone says no, like a waiting list. Or you could just make the classic injury free.
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Minor league players already play of the World Classic teams of quite a few nations. Only the countries with the deepest pools of major league players have full teams of major league players. Therefore a "Junior Classic" would be impossible past the top eight or so teams.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Most countries barely have enough players to man a full regular national team roster, I'm not sure how well this would work with just minor leaguers.

Steve
jreynoldson913

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
well for the countries that do have enough, it could be theirs and get some extra training in for the players or you could just combine the countries. Ex: New Zealand/Taiwan. Or you could just have the name of the country with the most players on the combined country roster
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
It's something we can think about as the game develops...I just don't think we're quite ready for something like this now.

Plus the coding & testing required might be put to better use elsewhere.

Steve
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I completely agree Steve, there are quite a few things I would personally put ahead of this, though it might be nice down the line, especially in light of the recent changes to the Asian Posting System to make those players more viable.

Previous Page | Show All |