Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> Management Setting Quickie Button   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
MukilteoMike

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
For each offensive setting (stealing, base running, etc.) have a Quickie Button that will adjust all players up or down one level. I'm thinking it could either be at the top or the bottom of the column. You obviously can still adjust individual players, but if you want to adjust everyone you have the option with one easy button.

This would be incredibly helpful and practical. I go in and make changes at least once a day based on the opposition. I'm guessing others do the same.

I'm sorry if I disappointed some of you based on the name of this thread. 😛
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
This is opposed to using the drop down element for each setting??

Steve
MukilteoMike

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
No. It could be exactly as it is, but below the last offensive player could be a button that would adjust all players for that column. Right now I have to go to each player and move them up or down. For instance, when a catcher is +-3 arm compared to the last catcher, I have to update 16 players. It would be nice to hit the easy button and move everyone in the right direction.
Frankebasta

Kodiak Mules
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
When we were day discussing the implementation of new managers, i proposed the creation of a BASE STEALING coach, whose job would be quite this!
To improve or decrease the whole team's base stealing settings.
The same could be done for base running and pitchers settings too.

I envision it be done either on the management page, or better yet on the lineup page (which I use more often).
A link on the page taking you to the Base Stealing Coach (whose name could be First Base Coach): there you will find a default 0 setting. With buttons for ++/+/-/--
As we have now.

To sum up: playing vs a 5-arm Catcher I would set ++ for my coach.
Thus my ++ base stealing players will try to steal Every single time they're on base.
Dunno if this's compatible with the base stealing algorithm, though
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
The catchers arm is already taken into account when a runner decides to attempt to steal or not. If you look at weak armed versus strong armed catchers, you'll see that there are many more attempts versus the former.

Steve

Previous Page | Show All |