Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> Relocation between east and west   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
motko

Nauvoo The Great Horned Owl
IV.6

Broken Bat Baseball
What u think about the possibility to move ur franchise to another seed/ league once for while.
Now, after choosing to play easg or west u can never switch, right? Correct me if am wrong.

How about possibility to join 'interested on interleague relocation pool' on season break and teams on same league level would swap with each other.
Maybe with extra fee to keep it reasonable.
PrivateSnowflake

Bloomington Thunder
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
Once you're awarded a franchise, it is either in the east or west. Now you CAN relocate to another city, but you can only choose from empty cities in the east OR west, whichever your current franchise is currently located.

The franchise names are cities in the United States. It wouldn't be geographically correct to have say, New York in a division with California-based clubs.
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
This could be dodgy if the same owner placed his two teams in the pool to switch so he could get the team he cared about out of a league. Don't like it because it opens up some bad possibilities in that sense. If your division is just plain too tough there are still open franchises that you can request to have your ownership switched to in the off-season.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Why the need to switch between the east and the west?

Steve
mark41974

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Well personally I didn't know the lock before I chose. Now I'm emotionally vested in the team but San Jose or San Francisco just seem more natural😀. No big deal for me anymore though Grand Island is pretty close to were my dad grew up.
PrivateSnowflake

Bloomington Thunder
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
@Mark: One of the scariest plane rides I ever took was a prop plane into Grand Island for some job training years ago in the middle of February.
mark41974

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Of subject but I can relate. As a kid we rode a small commercial plane into grand island airport for a family reunion, G.P. Express. The plane was a small prop and to set the tone right of the bat they had to move people to evenly distribute weight. The air turbulence was extreamly violent and 30 years later my family still joke about the experience. Except for after deployments never been so happy to be off a flight.
GreenYoshi

Brookhaven Mustangs
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
When I joined, I didn't pay attention to the west/east thing either. Especially since Central Dogwood was one of several fictional teams back then I had no clue I landed up with a team in Iowa! But still, it's been great. I would love to be the sole Dogwood team, but I'm currently sharing the city with another. (Who's still going strong too!)

Sometimes I wish I could switch my league to the west. Would make winning a little more easier compared to my experience in the east. But then again it wouldn't nearly be as satisfying.

(Fun fact: There's a Dogwood Lodge in Iowa... as close to anything related to my team in that state including the trees)

Updated Tuesday, November 3 2015 @ 10:12:07 pm PST

Previous Page | Show All |