Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> Game TIme   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
MukilteoMike

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Space out games every four hours instead of every hour. Using PST they could run at 0600, 1000, 1400 and 1800 and 2200 as necessary.

I have no idea what's running behind the scenes, and there may be a reason why they run when they do, but having them run throughout the day would have several benefits. The biggest reason is that it provides a far greater window of time for owners to check on their team and make moves between games. This is huge for dealing with injuries.

The other reasons don't really impact the game, but I think would add enjoyment to it. Having them spread out would mean we would have something to look forward to every few hours. I hate having to wait until the afternoon to see a series. Also, it seems to me that the majority of owners are American, but having games run throughout the day would have a more global appeal. No matter where you are, something is happening with your team every few hours, whether it be a game, an update or waiver claims.

Maybe games at 1000, 1300, 1600, 1900 and 2200 would be better, but you get the idea.
Crazy Li

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
It is kinda lame to hafta wait until after 2PM to see anything at all. There isn't often anything going on for me between 10AM and noon but there's nothing here for me to check on :(

Then I get back from lunch at 1 and things still tend to be dead and business picks up as it approaches 2 xP

It's hard to squeeze in check time between games or to watch the PBP like I've love to each game.

Of course everyone you ask will give you different preferred times so pleasing everyone is impossible.

For me 10, 12, 2, 4 seems nice with a 2-hour spacing instead of 1.

Previous Page | Show All |