Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> Call-up notifications   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Jalapeno5

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Any thoughts on adding including a notification in the league notes for any minor leaguers whose salaries change from $200k - $500k? i.e. the first time they're called-up to the majors?

I always find it interesting when division rivals bring new blood into their teams.

Any chance we could we also see a few more entries in the league notes section too please, especially if this idea gets implemented?

Cheers!

admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
What sort of notification?

Steve
Jalapeno5

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I think just a line in the league news amongst the waiver claims and free-agent signings to say:

<date>: <team name> called-up <player name> to the majors.

To mark the first time a prospect is promoted would be pretty interesting. Might be nice to increase the number of lines displayed in the news feed though if that's possible.

Cheers!
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Hmmm....maybe if there SI or potential was above a certain level. Otherwise, it's just going to be polluted the news with a bunch of nobodies.

Steve
Crazy Li

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
There are people who call up just for cup games so this can easily become misleading. Maybe when they get their first official League appearance?
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Part of Jalapeno's concept was when their salary increased from $200k - $500k. This only happens once for each player, so multiple call-ups wouldn't have any impact. Maybe marry that restriction with a POT or SI restriction?

Previous Page | Show All |