Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> Reset to Default Button   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
cbstatic

North El Dorado Pay Dirt
VI.20

Broken Bat Baseball
Is there ANY CHANCE the Reset to Default Button can be moved to the right side of the page or an extra button put in that Says " ARE YOU Sure you want to RESET " ???

Several times, under the Set Lineup, Set Pitching and the Management Page I have devistated myself by accidently hitting the RESET BUTTON instead of the UPDATE BUTTON...

CBstatic
cqk328

Unalaska Alaskans
VI.20

Broken Bat Baseball
I could be wrong, but if you accidentally do that and then hit the back arrow the changes you were going to make are still there. At least, that works on my iPhone...but probably would be safe to give a warning or something.
Tiger504

Kalamazoo Bloody Tigers
IV.7

Broken Bat Baseball
I hate this button not having a safety. An accidental click and I had to go back and change everything!#/!#_=รท#
cbstatic

North El Dorado Pay Dirt
VI.20

Broken Bat Baseball
3 minutes to game time tonight.. (1st Game) I accidently hit the reset button on my pitching staff...

After a 5 game winning streak, it devistated the rotation...

Threw my closer / setup men into the rotation while resetting the starters to the relief role :(. Terrible....
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
That's a bummer. At least it was only one game out of 160.
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Alternative, set your rotation farther than 3 minutes in advance of the game sim times and you have enough time to fix it. I've never accidentally hit the reset button in two years of playing the game...
Tiger504

Kalamazoo Bloody Tigers
IV.7

Broken Bat Baseball
Good for you but for mere mortals like the rest of us accidents happen
cqk328

Unalaska Alaskans
VI.20

Broken Bat Baseball
Exactly. It would be nice to have some kind of safety. Either a warning pop up or moving the button away from the Update button.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Okay...there is a pop-up window now asking if you really want to proceed.

Steve

Previous Page | Show All |